1. Chassis: Cast iron with high rigidity FC-25;
2. Gear: Made of high purity alloy steel 50CrMnT quenched and tempered, carburized, quenched and ground;
3. Spindle: It is made of high-purity alloy steel 40Cr quenched and tempered, and has high heavy load capacity.
4. Bearings: equipped with cone roller bearings with heavy load capacity;
5. Oil seal: Imported double lip oil seal is adopted, which has the ability to prevent dust and oil leakage.
The gear commutator is a component of the DC permanent magnet series motor in order to keep the motor rotating. Structurally, the commutator is a circle with several contact pieces connected to each contact on the rotor. The two electrodes connected outside are called brushes to contact it, and only two of them are contacted at the same time. The principle of the commutator is that when the coil passes the current, it will be rotated by the attraction and repulsion force under the action of the magnet. When it turns to balance with the magnet, the original energized wire will be compared with the contact on the commutator. The sheet is separated from the brush, and the brush is connected to the contact sheet corresponding to the set of coils that produces the driving force, so that the DC motor will start to rotate after repeating it.